Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Monday, October 31, 2011

From Suzanne to my Beloved Friends

Thank you so very much for the dozens upon dozens of emails I have received in the past 24 hours.  I always try to answer every email I receive, but there are just too many.  All of you said the same thing in your own loving way, so allow me to say here, I love you all so much and thank you for your kind words.  We're all here to learn and we are doing a good job of that, aren't we?
 
It is impossible to have the consciousness of Sanaya and the loving messages come through me every day without being changed.  Taking those messages to heart has brought me such peace.  May you find the same peace and may we all bring peace to our world.
Many of you wondered what Sanaya had to say about all of this.  I didn't even have to ask.  The words just flowed this morning as soon as I quieted my mind … (please read "Tests" below).

1 comment:

  1. Love is always the answer. May we reach out and touch our world with Love and Peace today and always...

    ReplyDelete