Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Linked In

Note from Suzanne:  Yesterday’s message from Sanaya spoke about having compassion, and that one way to feel compassion was by looking at children and seeing their innocence and purity.  I typed up the message and posted it, then moved on to read my email.  There was a message from the woman who is helping to organize my upcoming events next month in Toronto.  She included a link to a website that I clicked on.  When the homepage opened, it literally took my breath away.  There were three very touching photos of YOUNG CHILDREN and this opening line:  “Just for a moment, imagine the suffering and fear of someone dying or starving, praying and wishing that COMPASSION would reach out and wipe the tears from their eyes-fill their soul with possibilities."
This kind of synchronicity stops you in your tracks.  Higher Consciousness (that in this case we call “Sanaya”) knew I would be reading that email.  What a way of letting me know that “they” are there and know my every move (or my every upcoming move!).  I was thinking of this as I sat to meditate this morning, and Sanaya’s message to all of us expanded on that thought …

 Yes, Big Brother is watching.  Or call it Big Sister, or the Father, or the Mother, or angels, or guides.  Call it what you want, but you are never truly alone.  How could you be, when there is only one Mind?

Ye are gods.  It is that simple.  Put another way, you, my friend, are God’s consciousness rolled into one little ball … a little lump of clay that God then molded into your shape and form.  You get to form your unique personality.  That is part of the fun.  But God breathes you.  God thinks through you.  God experiences Its creation through you.  God enjoys life through you.  God is All  That Is.  So, take that a step further, and how could you not be part of that?  Not ALL of that, of course, but an integral part of that, connected to All of that.  And so, how could the greater Mind not be part of you and know at all times what you are up to? 

If the thought that Big Brother is watching you makes you uncomfortable, then examine why, please.  This thought is meant to bring you great comfort and the knowing that you are well cared for.  If it does not, then ego overrules Spirit.  This is easily modified, starting with the awareness of this imbalance between ego and Spirit. 

Ego is the role player.  Spirit is eternal.  Step out of any role, thought, or action that makes you uncomfortable knowing that Big Brother is watching.  Step into the role that allows Big Brother to take your hand, pull you close, and embrace you fully.

3 comments:

  1. What a simple, but very powerful guidance system: step out of any role, thought, or action that makes us uncomfortable knowing that Spirit watches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed to see Jesus in all of this. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, believe me, that powerful, overwhelmingly loving and compassionate presence is right there. Breathe it in...

    ReplyDelete