Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Your Daily Supplement

Do you tire of hearing the same messages here each day? Do the words begin to repeat themselves? If so, then why do you return to repeat the experience? It is quite simple. Yours is a world of many low vibrations. These messages of love and oneness … these messages from Spirit and of Spirit carry a much higher vibration. The very act of reading them does raise your own vibration and bring good feelings and harmony.

These words are as a pill you take each day and let them do their work. If you were to stop taking these vibrational vitamins, all the more difficult would it be to remain positive and loving in a world filled with so much pain and darkness. While it is not mandatory to take your vitamins, when such aid is available, is it not sensible to partake of it? This, your daily dose of love is filled with the very vibration of its Source. Partake of it freely—this spiritual supplement—and know that you are loved greatly.

2 comments:

  1. Amen! An amazing message of pure Love this morning. I could have written today's entry, Sanaya, and I so totally feel the highest vibrations flowing through your meditations each and every day. Thank you...from the depth of my spirit-being Self.

    On to allowing the Love to flow freely through us to our world today and always...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so true - thank you for being a daily supplement for us, Sanaya! I know when I return to read your words each day, my vibration is raised and I am filled with gratitude.

    ReplyDelete