Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Friday, May 9, 2014

Trust, then Fly

Whispers on the wind.  Voices so subtle you are not sure you heard them.  And then you follow the promptings and magic occurs.  This is how you learn to trust the voice.  You always have a choice.  When you choose to ignore the voice, life goes on, but perhaps you stumble.  You need not tumble.  The voice is there to show you that you do not walk alone.  So many do not hear it or they choose to believe it is all in the mind.  But of course it is!  How else can we get advice and assistance to you?  When you finally realize there is only one Mind, then the magic truly begins, for you work with us.  You actively seek our help.  The choice is yours:  plod along or fly.

1 comment:

  1. I'm learning to hear it a little bit more each time. Maybe it's a simple request to help find a lost item or one of asking for direction on a big decision. I've learned not to get frustrated if you don't hear it at first. Often answers come later when you least expect it. Wonderful! Brad

    ReplyDelete