Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Monday, June 1, 2015

Enjoying the Dance

“Dance with me” … three words which make your heart sing when you wish to enjoy the closeness of another.  It is a special time of bonding, this act of dancing.  Do you know that all of life is a dance?  “Dance with me,” Spirit says to you, but will you dance?  Many humans are self-conscious and prefer to sit out the dance out of awkwardness, shyness, or a simple lack of joy.  But if you can let Spirit lead you, there is nothing to fear, no shame to be had.  It requires nothing more than holding out your hand and saying, “Yes, please lead me.”  And in this moment of surrender and allowing, you become Self conscious … aware that there is more than the smaller self.  As you are then led with grace and ease, you relax enough to enjoy the dance, and it is good.

2 comments:

  1. I am loving the dance! Love is the dance! And I am so excited for the prom on June 10-12!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne, as I've been saying quite frequently lately...you can't make this stuff up! I started my Facebook group yesterday, Look In Your Heart, about sharing my experiences before, during and after my Reading with you...and there's some really personal stuff there. So last night, I asked my beloved Harry if he could send me a sign to let me know it was ok for me to post all this. He was a stickler for security and being careful about using social media, and personal privacy was important to him. This morning, for Day 2 post, I got my thoughts together, and since it's our wedding anniversary today, I decided to talk about the message from Harry - Dance with me... And then I opened my facebook group to post it. There at the top of the Newsfeed was today's Sanaya Says, Dance with me... It had just been posted minutes before. Unless you were sending me a Happy Anniversary greeting, I'm taking this as my major message from Harry...all is well...plj

    ReplyDelete