Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Pennies From Heaven

Note from Suzanne: A poem! Last night I was discussing with friends that we love Sanaya’s words, but we miss the poetry. This morning Sanaya gave us a gift. When I felt the rhythm of the words and heard the rhyme my heart soared. The phrases came as fast as I could write them. When I was finished, Sanaya reminded me of the limitations of the English language (not enough words to rhyme to get their messages across). They told me the prose will continue, but there will be poems now and then for our pleasure. (For all of the poems, use the link from www.SuzanneGiesemann.com). Today’s poem is amazing evidence of the spirit world’s intelligence and love for us. Read these words that came to me in less than three minutes and see the clever way the spirit world gives us today’s message – that God is with you always …

Pick a penny from the ground
Then rejoice in what you found
For to you this little treasure
Holds far more worth than you can measure.

To most its value is one cent.
It buys not much when it is spent.
To you the fun is in the finding
For you this treasure is reminding

That always there does lie a gift
Ready for your mind to lift.
Scattered there like copper leaves
A sign from God for he who believes.

“In God we trust” is written there
A clear reminder for those who care
To read these words and thus to know
That God is there where ‘ere you go.

So when next you find a penny lost
That perhaps for luck was tossed
To you the luck does come in turn
When the penny’s lesson you do learn.

2 comments:

  1. I love both Sanaya's words and the poems...

    We have often heard the phrase "A penny for your thoughts"...

    This poem reminds me of the place I work now because right outside the doors there is a huge octagonal platform where people can make a wish and drop coin or a pennie. Before my interview for this job a complete stranger offered to drop a coin for me and the wish I made came true. Obviously, my wish was that I would be hired for this job.....

    Very neat poem....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the poem and the message. And I love your story, Jennifer, of the "stranger" who offered to drop the coin for you. Both beautiful reminders of how we are all connected.

    ReplyDelete