Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Friday, September 10, 2010

This Ever-Present Moment

As you travel down the road, you see yourself passing by all around you. Is this illusion, or is it real? Change your perspective as you gaze at the road. Imagine, instead, that you are perfectly still and the road is passing under your feet. The scenery is flying by you. In actuality, this is much closer to how your life operates than you know. Your sense of time with your past, present, and future is much like this analogy. You did not live in the past. You will not live in the future. You live only now—in this moment. The past is what has flown past you. The future will be passing by. But you do not move.

You stand here in this moment free to create whatever you want from this moment. You have allowed the past to shape your beliefs. You cling to your memories as if they are real things. The past is gone. It has flown by you. It holds no more meaning, nor does the future. All meaning lies in this moment alone. You are not a victim of your past, nor paralyzed by what lies ahead. You are all powerful in this moment.

Seize this moment and enjoy it fully, unaffected by moments long flown by. Who you are now is who you will always be—an expression of all goodness. Use that goodness to create more goodness. Be the presence of love here, now, in the present, which is all you have ever, will ever, and do ever have.

3 comments:

  1. Oh...Wow...here I am stopped for the night in Mississippi after traveling down the road for eleven hours...and where are my thoughts? Okay, so I am going to focus on the NOW and Be the Love where I am...not where I have been or where I am going to be in the future. :)

    Thank you, Sanaya, for your gentle reminders of the truths I know so well but seem too often to forget...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "All meaning lies in this moment alone".

    I discovered this today when I had to make a quick decision and follow my gut feeling...

    Don't get stuck in the past. Be alive and "seize the moment".

    Have fun in Mississippi Lois!

    ReplyDelete