Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Friday, December 24, 2010

Friends

Note from Suzanne: It happened again … last night I went to pick up a book that I’d been reading, but I had the urge to start another that had arrived earlier in the day from Amazon. I finished the introduction of the new book and was ready to turn out the light, but something kept me reading. There, at the end of Chapter One was exactly what Sanaya had said that morning. Line by line the thoughts were identical. This happens ALL THE TIME … I hear Sanaya’s words in the morning and read the same concept within 24-48 hours. I love it! Thank you, spirit world, for the constant affirmation…

Friends are God’s gift to you. They teach you a lesson about the ways of life. Why are you attracted to certain people? It is because you share a similar vibration. You resonate together like beautiful notes in harmony. You may not share all interests, but at a certain level you share the same thoughts, beliefs, and emotions. For this reason you emit a similar frequency and are attracted to each other by it.

Together, your spirits sing, and others around you feel it. They are calmed by your presence, for when two or more souls resonate so clearly, others cannot help but be entrained by their loving energy. True friends need not even talk when together, for their energy speaks volumes.

Do you wish to have more friends in your life? Go searching with your heart. Put out your feelers when you come into contact with another. You need not use your eyes or ears … simply attune to their heart as well. When your heart sings, you have found a new friend for your orchestra. Now go create a symphony …

2 comments:

  1. Friends are special...they vibrate in harmony. "True friends need not even talk when together, for their energy speaks volumes."

    On to "creating a symphony" today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. "Go searching with your heart".

    Align yourself with those who make your heart sing and become the loving soul that you are...

    ReplyDelete