Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Monday, March 14, 2011

A note on the post "One Body" (from March 12th)

Note from Suzanne: This evening on ABC News, Diane Sawyer presented a special feature about the way the Japanese people are handling the aftermath of the earthquake and tsunami. She expressed amazement that there has not been a single case of looting in the affected areas, and how beautifully the people are working together as a community. She attributed these and other laudable acts to a Japanese proverb that is summarized with a single Japanese word: "Ee-Tai." What does "ee-tai" translate to? "One body"! I had never heard this proverb/word before, and was stunned when I went back to Sanaya's message to see these very words--One Body--as the title and in the text of Sanaya's message about the tragedy in Japan (March 12th entry) This--yet another seeming "coincidence"--ties in perfectly with today's (March 14) message from Sanaya ... "You are all so very connected ..."

5 comments:

  1. The Japanese phrase, "ee-tai" is new to me, too. Powerful "coincidence"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so interesting and amazing how the Japanese pull together and show such strength and respect in the aftermath of this disaster...

    I have never heard this Proverb before,"Ee-Tai"....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I did a search bc I couldn't remember the translation and your blog popped up. Thank you for the post, I will be following your blog. "Ee-Tai"- around the world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually don�t post in Blogs but your blog forced me to, amazing work.. beautiful �

    ReplyDelete