Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Poem #397 - Fan the Flames

Alight you shine
With a fire so bright
That all can feel it
Even had they no sight.

This is what happens
When God’s love you know.
And through your actions
His Light you do show.

Hide not this Light,
But let it shine
And all will then sense
That this Light is Divine.

All have this Light,
But in some it is dim.
They first need to discover
That Light there within.

It burns there just waiting
To be thus discovered.
For a Light such as this
Shall not remain covered.

What to do if your light
Feels like only an ember?
Simply love all you can
And then you’ll remember

That this Light’s who you are.
It has always been you.
When love you do show
You’ll discover it’s true.

Love all who you see.
Hold them all in your heart
Then this ember inside
Will awake with a start.

Any longing you had
Will no longer remain.
When with love you do act
You do fan your own flame.

3 comments:

  1. An old church Sunday School song comes to mind this morning, "This little light of mine, I'm going to let it shine...Hide it under a bushel, NO, I'm going to let it shine..." (I remember yelling as loudly as I could, "NO!") But it took many years for me to see this light as Divine Love. We are a spark of the Divine, and we are Love.

    Thank you, Sanaya, for this lovely verse and reminder this morning.

    On to letting our Love shine today and always...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful poem and I love the title, "Fan the flames".

    "Hide not this light but let it shine". Focus on love and your heart will awaken....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I do feel I always had that flicker. Not sure how I did not Fan that Flame. I am on the journey now to learn how to let that light shine. I am thinking I will just lead with and see where it takes me. If I start to analyze I do not see how I can do this.
    Thanks for sharing.......peace Joanie

    ReplyDelete