Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Climbing out of a Rut


What happens when you get in a rut?  You try to dig yourself out.  You spin your wheels, getting no traction, and you just dig in deeper.  You get discouraged and give up, and there you do remain, falling deeper and deeper into despair.  You need a lift out.  How to find it?  By doing something new.  Change your habits.  Change your outlook.  Change your focus.  All of life is about change.  The rut comes in the first place when you do stay in the same place by habit instead of seeking change deliberately.
 Are your prayers always the same?  Your goals and aspirations?  Where is your focus?  Is it always on yourself or the same few people?  Try a change in any aspect of your life.  By moving your wheels in a different direction from time to time you do not allow a rut to form.  By taking on a new focus—most especially one outside your current deep rut and outside of yourself—you do raise your spirits, allowing you to depart the rut on your own.  Never forget:  you are the master of your own destiny.

5 comments:

  1. "All of life is about change." We are co-creators of our own reality. Seek change deliberately, and enjoy the journey.

    On to embracing new challenges as we send love to our world...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picture an old wooden wagon wheel that's just sitting.

    Sometimes we all need fine tuning and need tbe updated.

    "Take on a new focus".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before reading this I just posted on Facebook that I'm in a rut and need a change, and I asked people for suggestions. Then I read today's post and had to laugh at the topic! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need this reminder! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete