Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sweetness

Note from Suzanne:  For the next few weeks my Internet access may be sporadic.  I will post Sanaya daily, if possible, but it may not always be first thing in the morning.  ... and about today's post:  When I received the message about "pickles" a few days back (June 19th post), my initial thought was, "I can't post this!"  (The topic didn't seem "spiritual" enough).  Then, I thought, "Who am I to censor what the spirit world gives me?!"  When I went back and re-read it two days later, I liked it.  This morning I laughed when Sanaya started out talking about applesauce!  My next thought was, "Where is this going?"  I couldn't see what possible spiritual message was contained in applesauce.  When the words followed, I could only shake my head at their intelligence, and how spirit gets their messages across.  Sending love to all, here is what Sanaya said to us this morning ...
 
Applesauce is the food of the day, in our continuing discussion of goodness.  Why do you take perfectly good apples and turn them into mush?  Because, in crushing them you do release the sweetness.  Some would not partake of this sweetness if the apple remained hard and firm.  And so, you do make it easier to swallow by reducing it to a mushy consistency.  Do you notice the necessary step to making it easier?  Yes, first you had to take something that was hard and break it down. 
 
Are not your greatest lessons like this?  Do you not feel strong at times—perfectly solid, with your feet on the ground?  And then along comes an event which crushes you and reduces you to mush.  At first you feel as if your life has been destroyed, but after a while—at times a long while—you are able to look back and see how you have grown … how you have changed for the better.  In this growth lies the sweetness of Life, and in this understanding your difficulties are now easier to digest.
 
You do feed applesauce to your babies, for they cannot yet handle the harder foods.  As you evolve, you are able to handle the challenges better and better, and always, when you can look upon your challenges from the greater perspective, they are easier to digest, and you will find the sweetness.


 

3 comments:

  1. I love this...Thats great.

    Certain events do have a way of "crushing" us, our ego but this definately makes us stop and look at ourselves in a different light...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "...when you can look upon your challenges from the greater perspective, they are easier to digest, and you will find the sweetness." Seek the sweetness in each lesson of life and know that all is in perfect order. We learn to love and see the goodness as we grow.

    On to embracing life, lessons, and growth today as we send Love to our world...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The next time I get broadsided by one of life's lessons - - I'm just going to think of applesauce. Thank you Sanaya!

    ReplyDelete