Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Monday, February 27, 2012

Inspired


May you see the Presence of God in all beings. May you gaze upon the face of another and see your Own. May first impressions not sway you from the recognition of God within another. May you greet all strangers as if meeting a Friend. May you embrace their soul as if reuniting with a long-lost loved one. May each encounter be magical, as you reconnect with a part of your Self that fragmented before each of you was born into physical existence.

In this way of seeing your fellow man, may your own soul grow in leaps and bounds of boundless joy as you realize that you never were alone at all—that the part of you that breathes breathes in all others and never stops breathing, even when the body is gone. It is the breath of Life that needs no physical lungs to inspire and no physical heart to throb. You are inspired by God. You cannot expire, nor can your brother. Greet your brother with this knowingness, and life takes on new joy.

1 comment:

  1. Brother Lawrence, a Renaissance European thinker, wrote a much indicated treatise, "The Practice of the Presence of God," that many teachers recommend... "He admitted the path to this union was difficult. He spent years disciplining his heart and mind to yield to God's presence. 'As often as I could, I placed myself as a worshiper before him, fixing my mind upon his holy presence, recalling it when I found it wandering from him. This proved to be an exercise frequently painful, yet I persisted through all difficulties.'" [Wikipedia] Part of his difficulty may have resided in the gender difficulties of patriarchalism: today we may more easily recognize, "Father-Mother God" in our divine transactions

    ReplyDelete