Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Guideposts

You have your large billboards that line your highways.  These stand out and attract your attention.  In the same manner, your life’s path is lined with signposts … guideposts that let you know and give you confirmation that you are going in the right direction.  These stand out like beacons, lighting the way.  You often see them in the form of great synchronicities.  These indeed are indicators that all is flowing well.

Look for the guideposts.  Ask to be led down the right path.  When just the right person comes into your life, when just the right book falls into your hands, when the heart opens and you have the unexplained desire to laugh or sing, these are guideposts, signs, gleaming billboards that announce to you, “Follow onward, all is well.”

1 comment:

  1. I'm here to unequivocally say that following this advice is working for me. Letting go of ego can be difficult but every day - baby steps. My life has been enriched by striving in this direction. When you let go of your tight hold on the reins, you will still be led...

    Wonderful message today! BB

    ReplyDelete