Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Eternal

All that exists is Consciousness expressed as waves of energy.  You think you miss a person when they are gone, but what you are missing is their exact recipe of frequencies.  Their body had a certain frequency that made it feel a certain way to you.  Their eyes and nose and mouth vibrated in such a way that this made them appear a certain way to you.  Their soul, especially, vibrated in a certain way that made them recognizable to you. 

The body may be gone, but the soul lives on, vibrating, recognizable, eternal.  You cannot destroy the soul, for consciousness continues.  The body is recycled, as is soul energy, but the particular vibration that is your loved one will always exist in the ethers, as will you.  It is all part of the greater Consciousness … all one sea of loving energy.  We return to this basic lesson over and over until it sinks in that you are all connected, all eternal, and All That Is at the core.

2 comments:

  1. Just the message I needed to hear today. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so perfect to share with my family since the recent passing of my beloved husband of 51 years.

    ReplyDelete