Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Unlearning


Why are most of your fellow human beings so unaware of a greater reality?  They have been taught that this physical world is the only one.  It is all a matter of believing what you have been told, to the exclusion of a personal experience.  You had that experience—that connection—with the unseen world when you came into this world, and then you learned a language and blocked your awareness of the ongoing connection.  In that language were lessons about how to think and behave as a human being.  You learned your lessons well.  Now unlearn them.  Go back to the innocence of a child.  Assume an attitude of beginner’s mind.  Empty your cup so that it can be filled with guidance from within once again.  Undo the teachings that have held you back and get ready to take flight.  It is time to finally let your spirit soar once you open the door and get a glimpse again of who you really are.

1 comment:

  1. I just started to read Sanaya Says this morning when I received a text. It was my dear friend whose wife passed away last week. In the text he said that his 4 year old grandson had a dream about heaven. In his dream he saw colors like the rainbow. He said he got to say hi to Gram and played games with her. She said that "I love you and tell your sister I love her to".

    I then finished reading today's message from Sanaya! Ahh Synchronicities!!!

    ReplyDelete