Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Where Peace Abides


Yes, you are stunned when one you know passes suddenly, and several others become ill, seemingly all at the same time.  Is it bad luck, or is it simply the natural cycles of Life?  You do not pay attention when all is going smoothly, according to what you consider “good.”  It is only when that which you consider “bad” occurs in succession that you panic.  In the world of duality, there is a natural back and forth between the poles.  This is the Law of Balance.  If you do not wish to be bothered by these swings which will continue to occur in your three-dimensional reality, take your consciousness and shift to a higher dimension from which you can look down upon the swings of the pendulum.  This is called “getting centered.”  This is the fulcrum point at the center of you where peace abides.

1 comment:

  1. Suzanne, this has helped me to understand the rash of illnesses and deaths that have occurred so frequently over the last year.I was so upset wondering why is this all happening. Thankyou from the bottom of my heart for this explanation. Bless you for all the good work you do! Love, Nonie

    ReplyDelete