Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Monday, March 24, 2014

Walking a Mile in Another's Shoes


“Oh, look at that behavior,” you say.  “I would never do that!”  In this way you judge and ego is satisfied.  He feels superior and separate once again.  And then what happens?  One day you find yourself doing exactly what you once derided in another.  How does this happen?  All of you are here to experience human life.  All of you are capable of anything in the spectrum of human thought and behavior when you forget who you are and why you are here.*  This is why judgment is such a silly thing.  The tables can turn in an instant, for it takes diligence to keep the focus on Spirit.  Be not so quick to judge.  “There but for the grace of God go I” is a useful phrase to remember.  May you be graced today with remembrance and acceptance of the humanness of your brothers and of yourself.

*You are spirit-beings temporarily in human form, here to learn to love fully.

No comments:

Post a Comment