Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Thursday, August 21, 2014

A Special Poem

Note from Suzanne:  I received an email today from one of my and Sanaya's followers, an attorney from Boston named Chris Lhulier.  Chris really "gets" all of Sanaya's messages and has felt called for some time to share what he understands as Truth with others in his very left-brained world.  Today he sent me an email in which he wrote, "I just finished reading Wolf's Message. It's an amazing story and message (and really well written). After finishing the book, I felt inspired to write a Sanaya-style poem."  His poem so impressed me that I asked his permission to share it with Sanaya's other followers.  It is a beautiful summation of many of the messages in "Wolf's Message" with much wisdom for us all.  Do you think he had some help from above?  I do ... but then again, as we know, (all together now) THERE IS ONLY ONE MIND!  Thank you Chris, and much love for sharing with all of us ...


You search for the truth
When you know it's inside
All the places you've gone
And things that you've tried

Are steps on the path
To finding the source
Which springs from your heart
And keeps you on course

So search if you will
Search if you must
But where you are led
Is a place you can trust

A place not of this world
It's not part of the earth
A place you gave up
On the day of your birth

This place is more real
Than the ground on which you stand
Anytime you fall
It is here that you will land

On two feet
as solid as rock
Like the safety of a ship
that has pulled into dock

From a storm out at sea
In the dark of the night
To be anchored to shore
Fear replaced by light

As you go further in your life
As the years go by
On the things of this world
The less you'll rely

Until you come to a place
Where the world seems for naught
And the life that you've lived
Becomes just a thought

That you had in a dream
When you dozed off to sleep
And when you awake
It's the lessons you keep

During the time
That you spend in 3D
Remember the goal
Is to learn to be free

Free from the fear
Of believing in death
Free from the body
That gives you your breath

It's then that you'll know
Freedom comes from above
And looking inside
To learn how to love.

1 comment: