Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Saturday, August 9, 2014

The Antidote

Do you know that it makes some people feel good to make other people feel bad?  This stems from when they were hurt by another's actions earlier in their lives and felt powerless.  They continue to carry this powerless feeling within, and so, in an effort to not feel so powerless, they hurl insults and pain at another.  In so doing, the ego says, "Look at me!  I can do unto another that which was done unto me!"  And thus they have learned the opposite of love, yet to them it feels loving, for it is protecting the ego.  
 
Feel compassion for those who have been so wounded that they hurl spears instead of kindness.  Their actions and their words speak volumes about the pain they feel inside.  Their poison-laced barbs cannot hurt you when the shield with which you surround yourself is strong and fortified with the knowledge that insults carry no power.  Do you know the truth of who you are?  Cloak yourself in that mesh of loving energy and no barb, no matter how vile, will penetrate it.  The heart is far mightier than the sword.  We speak now of the heart of the spirit, which will never succumb to any of ego's pitiful weapons.  Stand strong in your awareness of who and what you are and what you stand for.  Love never fails.

 

1 comment:

  1. I am praying for people I know who are like that now that I have a new understanding of what they truly are feeling.
    Thank you, Sanaya for this compassionate message.

    ReplyDelete