Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Signs

Yes, your loved ones send you signs from the other side.  They whisper in your ear, but you do not hear them, and so they manipulate your physical world in such a way that you will notice.  Did you see that butterfly land on a finger?  Did you see that bird peck a window?  Did you see, did you see?  Yes, seeing is believing.  It is a way of saying hello.  No, your loved one has not returned to life as a lesser being, but keeping in mind that all is Spirit, and therefore not lesser or greater, there is a temporary blending of consciousness for a purpose.

Picture your remote control cars if you will and you will have some idea of the process.  It is a cooperation of minds to make a point.  And what is the point?  For you to take notice.  Are you paying attention?  That is your loved one’s consciousness blending with yours to get you to notice that butterfly, that bird, that penny, that cloud. 

Your loved ones are not gone forever.  Spirit is eternal.  Consciousness continues, and it continues to do its best to say, “Hello.  I am still here, and I love you still.

2 comments:

  1. On the anniversary of my dog's passing, I asked for a special sign. Lo and behold there was a cloud that day that looked like a dog running. Also I was given the number 126. The message for January 26 in "Love Beyond Words" was titled "Unconditional Love". The first line read, "The love from an animal is not to be denied".

    I am thankful for those special signs from Loved Ones, and working on being better in tune on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I needed this message on this day.

    ReplyDelete