Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Through the Eyes of Love

What would happen if you were to remove the word "I" from your thoughts and vocabulary?  Where would "you" go?  Immediately the ego reacts, fearful that it would disappear or be ignored.  Know this: where there is fear, the real "you" is not the primary focus.  The real you is a focus of consciousness, of pure awareness, of immense love.  The real you is having the experience of playing human.  The real you has no identity apart from others around you.  The real you simply IS.  The real you decided to see what kind of experiences it could have if it took on the role of being human.  It decided to see what it could learn, to see how it could expand itself and be love in even more ways than it already is.

If you could see that there is no "I" but simply pure awareness having the experience of being aware in billions and billions of forms, the you that thinks it is "I" would be far more peaceful, for there would be no strife, no competition, and no judgment.  There would be no fear, no unrest, and no disease.  There would be only love looking out of a pair of eyes.  That is the real you.  Those eyes would have no need to use a word such as "I."  They would see only the Self looking back.  They would see only Love.`

No comments:

Post a Comment