Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Ever Onward

Allow yourself to make what you call mistakes.  We call them learning opportunities.  You will have these opportunities repeatedly for the rest of your life.  A decision made or an action taken which leads to a less than optimal outcome is not a mistake if it leads to soul growth.  Get used to making mistakes, but instead of feeling regret, as you awaken more and more to who you are and why you are here, feel gratitude instead that you always have choices and always will.  Set the intention of making the optimal choices with the awareness that even those choices will change as you grow.

3 comments:

  1. More outstanding words of wisdom. Viewing mistakes as an opportunity for soul growth instead of beating myself up over them has been a great blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, very timely for me!!!!!

    Listened to you and met for the first time yesterday after you shared with us at Miona and look forward to the journey ahead.

    I am a bona fide Seeker with a very healthly dose of skeptic. Looking forward to the workshop in March

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, David. If you use Facebook, these posts are on my Facebook page every day and you can comment and enjoy others' comments as well. Enjoy your journey. It can be magical.

      Delete