Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Saturday, January 17, 2015

For a Reason

So many wish to take their own lives when a loved one passes.  So closely bonded are you that you feel as if a part of you and in some cases the whole of you is gone.  May it help in some way to know that they are closer than your breath, as near as your thoughts, and most certainly connected to your heart.

Now, what of this use of free will in which you take your life into your own hands?  Do you not know that there is remedial schooling and a sort of hospitalization for those who do this?  You will remain segregated upon passing from those you most wanted to be reunited with.  Yes, there will be visits, just as your loved one’s spirit visits you now, but you reap what you sow on the other side as much as you do in this one.  There are consequences for every action.  The pain caused to those left behind is commensurate with what you will feel upon realizing that your choice was far from optimal.

Do you know why you are still here and your loved one is not?  Simply because you are here for your own soul’s growth.  You soul made this decision, and you have yet more learning and loving to do.  The pain you feel is an indicator of this.  Your loved ones on the other side are patient now that they have the greater perspective.  To them your absence is only the blink of an eye.  To you it seems an eternity, but you have all of eternity to be together again. 
 
Allow Spirit to decide when you will be reunited again and enjoy a most blessed and fruitful reunion.  In the meantime, breathe deeply often and pray, “Oh, Spirit, may I feel your presence.  Tell me what I have to learn from this time.  Show me how I can grow and serve as a result of this pain.  I am so grateful for the love we shared, that we continue to share, and will always share.”

Love is eternal, as is Life.  You have a Lifetime to be with your love.  This is but a parenthesis in eternity.

Note from Suzanne:  The last line, “A Parenthesis in Eternity,” is the title of an excellent book by Joel Goldsmith that discusses the illusory boundaries we call birth and death.

6 comments:

  1. Have not considered suicide, but this post resonates with me anyway. A much needed message on a day that I truly needed to hear this. Thank you, Sanaya for a message that touched me today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very well written and thoughtful post. I know many in this situation. I also was touched by this post having gone through some very traumatic incidences the past year. So happy to see it has touched the reply above as well, actually gives me goosebumps :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter took her own life after suffering a breakdown which led to her death. She was very ill and I do not believe that anyone suffering in this world would not be met with anything but love after suicide!!! I'm very upset at what I've read. How can anyone be judged when it wasn't a deliberate act? I find it hard to believe what you have written.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Anonyous, Please see the reply I tried to post to you below (Jan 19th at 10:08)

      Delete
  4. Please do not read into this posting anything other than love. Everything Sanaya has shared previously about those who take their own lives is that they are met by nothing but love and are surrounded by love. You are very correct about this. You can search this site for these past messages. They mention a sort of "hospitalization," which I interpret as a loving environment where souls are well taken care of and tended to as they recover from whatever pain they suffered. There is no judgment, but at the same time, souls do feel the full impact of whatever decisions they made. I believe that Sanaya's intent in this particular post was to help those who are still in physical form to find a new way of seeing their options. I have brought through many, many souls on the other side in my readings who have taken their own lives and every single one has shown that they are in a loving place and were not judged by any other soul but themselves. Every one, so please do not be upset. Sent with love and compassion for your loss, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Suzanne for your reply. Maybe I misunderstood what was written. I am so full of grief and yearning for my daughter after 4 years. She really didn't know what she was doing when she took her life. I have had many signs from her and they are so comforting.

      Delete