Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Ever-Changing

Plans change … even the best laid of them.  Is this cause for disappointment or gratitude?  How far better off you are when you can remain flexible and follow the prompting of the soul.  Once you say you are going to do a thing, if you feel you must now stick to that plan without wavering, then you are no longer free.  Perhaps the initial plan you made paved the way for an even more magical outcome.  There is no need for disappointment.  Go with the flow of life and you will see the perfection.

2 comments:

  1. So true! Over the last few years there were times when the plans in my head did not work out as hoped. As a result, I felt frustration and regret at various points along the way. Choices even took me to physical places I never dreamed of living and working. Slowly though, and with your and Sanaya's reading/daily teachings as a catalyst, I have work to change my way of thinking. I am an optimist at heart but life was tough for awhile. There was much growth during the hard times and I see that now. Positive thinking and knowing life would turn around again helped me become stronger. Due to this, I met and married the love of my life! Had I been in a different mindset, I might not have seen this and other higher vibrational paths in front of me. Going with the flow is truly a freeing experience! Brad

    ReplyDelete