Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Friday, February 20, 2015

When Thine Eye is Single

“I just can’t understand him!” you cry, and that is because you have chosen to remain fixed in your viewpoint behind your physical eyes.  When you remain stuck in your perspective, the view rarely changes.  Did you know you have another eye?  It is the eye of the soul, and it becomes known and useable to you at will … your will.  Will you put it to use?  Doing so is as easy as flipping a switch … changing your focus with intent.

Now, with just one very moveable, unfixed eye you are free to move about, to move behind the two eyes of the one you had convinced yourself you could not understand.  From there, suddenly you can understand with an entirely new perspective.  You may not agree with it, but for once and at once you can understand it. 

Now move with that moveable eye up, up, up above both of your human bodies and gaze down upon them from your bodiless viewpoint as a soul.  What do you see?  Both perspectives, and in fact, all perspectives.  You see that there are any of infinite perspectives from which to choose when you return behind your two physical eyes.  Most importantly, from this higher perspective, you not only see, but you feel and KNOW that there is only one choice you care to make … the only choice that leads to peace, and that is love.

1 comment:

  1. Good one today! It reminds me of learning to fly. When up in the air a few thousand feet the world becomes miniature. To me, I was reminded that in the overall picture of life I was just a small piece. Any issues I had were put in perspective. Brad

    ReplyDelete