Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Music From the Heart

There is so much discord in your world ... disharmony ... notes out of tune. “And out of tune with what?” you might ask. With the vibration that is always perfectly in tune … the vibration of love.

Picture your world as the notes on a scale, with many octaves. Love would be at the top of the scale … the purest note you could sound, yet attainable by all. The discordant tones are those which fail to resonate with the highest vibration.

Sing loudly as you go through your day. If you hear yourself singing a bit off pitch, you need only adjust your tune. Your mind is your tuning fork, and you attune to the highest vibration with your thoughts.

Like the opera singer, raise your voice … sing high and clear and perfectly in tune with the vibration of love … a sound of pure beauty that resonates in the heart of All That Is.

3 comments:

  1. How lovely and what an interesting way to describe "harmony'...

    When things are out of balance and out of "tune", listen carefully to the vibration of our soul.

    I love the line, "Your mind is your tuning fork".

    When we take time to center ourselves, we can tune into our heart and raise our "vibration"....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rejoice and sing... If only we could all be in perfect harmony with the highest vibration, Love could heal our world. Resonate with the highest this day and BE the Love is the message for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But what if we're tone deaf? :-) Ok, seriously though, that's a good explanation. I like the imagery. I bet I'll be using it in the future. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete