Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Your Most Vital Role

Patience is a virtue … yet another of your pithy sayings, but one with great wisdom, for so many of you do rush about expecting to see results in whatever the endeavor, in accordance with your earthly timetables. But you do not realize that your earth is not the only dimension in which you play. While you are far from mere puppets on strings, you do all have unseen helpers from the unseen realm. In a way, we are pulling some strings for you (so give us some credit now and again, will you?), but it is always you who chooses your reality through your choices.

On your earth you see the results of some of your choices instantly, whilst others take some time to manifest. In addition, you are all co-creators of your reality, and so there will always be outside influences … other causes affecting your desired outcomes. But always remember: all is One. There is only one Divine Mind directing this great play of your life. You are bit actors (and we say this most lovingly!) but each with a most vital role … to be the representative of Love on your small corner of the stage.

You are the director of your part, and of your scene, but you have not yet seen the ending. Be patient. Awards will be given out at the end for he who plays the most loving role … not for he who gets there first.

2 comments:

  1. The message of "oneness" is clear to me. I delight in the images of the stage and actors which help me sense the presence of Arthur...one of my favorite entities. I promise to work on patience today as I send love to our world. Thank you, "unseen helpers," for this message and your love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The theme of "Love"...

    Yesterday's theme definately ties in with today's.
    Be loving and caring without strings attached.
    Touch another persons heart by our actions and with our presence...

    I love the last line especially, "you will be awarded for the most loving role and not for being first."

    ReplyDelete