Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Thursday, August 26, 2010

True Beauty

It matters not how a person looks on the outside, but how their thoughts look on the inside. True beauty lies in the thoughts. When a person houses beautiful thoughts, it matters not how the physical features are arranged or adorned, for the inner beauty gives them a radiance that cannot be denied. This radiance is like a magnet. Others are drawn to those who hold true love inside, yet often they do not even understand the attraction.

Do not place so much emphasis on outer beauty. Place your thoughts on your thoughts. This is your true make-up. Paint your thoughts with loving colors. Adorn them with the jewels of generosity and kindness. Dress them in compassion and patience, and you will be a model of such beauty that heads will turn, regardless of your exterior appearance.

The external is always changing … always subject to judgment. But that which lies inside is eternal—your spirit. It is pure love and goodness at its core … always waiting for you to awaken to this Truth and let your true beauty shine. You always control the thoughts which begin within and create the external. You need not fancy clothes and all the things you are buying. Create beauty within and be beautiful … without even trying.


Note from Suzanne: I write Sanaya’s words just as I wrote the poems from the spirit world (http://www.suzannegiesemannsblog.blogspot.com/) – on a notepad held on my lap with eyes closed during meditation. To save paper, when I get to the end of a notebook, I turn it over and write on the backs of the pages. This morning as I typed up Sanaya’s message, I tore off each sheet of the old notebook I was using and put them in the trash can by my desk. I glanced down and the word “beauty” jumped out at me from the back side of the page. Keeping in mind that I had no idea and could not see what was written on the back of today’s pages, here is the poem that lay behind today’s message … a coincidence? …

Some things you do “in vain”
Acting from pure vanity
You do this without knowing
The thought of separation is insanity.

By thinking of your beauty
The differences do appear.
“You are more pretty than the next”
Is what you long to hear.

The beauty’s there for all to take
For Heaven knows no favors.
Surrounded by pure love and light
Every soul its beauty savors.

But just as on earth there are degrees
Of beauty to behold
Know that as you learn to love
More Heaven’s streets are gold.

3 comments:

  1. No coincidence...one more way to stress the importance of this truth...a truth difficult for us to see in our world. Beauty lies within where Love abides. Choose Love and Light over the material things of this lifetime.

    On to seeing the beauty within each person today as we send out the Love to our world...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful words this morning...

    Look within and remember that our thoughts have energy. "Paint our thoughts with loving colors" and our world will flourish and shine...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh...coincidence.

    Be aware of them, for they are plentiful

    ReplyDelete