Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Internal Guidance

Step out with no fear
You walk with too much trepidation.
We will make the way clear
So that you walk with no hesitation.

It's easy to trust when you see.
Where, we ask, is the challenge in that?
But if you truly desire to fly free
You will see with the eyes of a bat.

This creature knows not where it goes.
If flies with the sole sense of feel. 
By sensation alone the bat knows
And in this way its guidance is real.

What if you were to fly in this way?
Can you see how your life would be changed?
With great trust you would step out and play
From true guidance no longer estranged.

Surrender and trust are the keys.
Yet these do not come without cost
When the ego you no longer please
Then false separation is lost.

Not a bad thing to find you were wrong.
And for years you did struggle alone
That the guidance was there all along
You are free now that this truth it is known.

5 comments:

  1. Surrender and trust and then I will SOAR like the bat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just asking for guidance about being afraid in the dark. Why? I ask and I got this wonderful answer and now the courage to take the steps out.
    Thank you, Sanaya. It seems to always be what I need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all I would like to say awesome blog!

    I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your thoughts prior to writing. I have had a difficult time clearing my mind in getting my ideas out. I do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be wasted just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or hints? Appreciate it!
    Feel free to visit my website : neck stretch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Anonymous, For info on how I meditate, please go to the home page of my website, www.LoveAtTheCenter.com and sign up for my notification list. By doing that, you will receive a link to my free eguide, "Mastering Meditation." That will answer all of your questions and address your frustrations. With love, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete