Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Awake

Your Carl Jung had it right:  There is a collective unconscious.  Most of those walking about as humans are collectively unconscious of this fact.  You are, collectively, Consciousness.  You are individual consciousness.  Collectively, you make up the consciousness of mankind.  Do you get it?

Birds have consciousness, as do trees, plants, clouds, and bees.  Need we go on?  Consciousness is all there is.  You vibrate at a certain frequency of consciousness.  You resonate with others of a like vibration.  Together, all of life vibrates in a sea of Consciousness.  You are that Sea, collectively.  Your task in life is to become conscious of this fact.  The more you awaken and help others around you to do the same, the more you are collectively awake, and Carl Jung can finally rest in peace.

Note from Suzanne:  I have not heard reference to, read of, or thought of Carl Jung for as long as I can remember, yet Sanaya refers to him today.  I can't wait to see how soon until I come across his name.  In the meantime, I googled his name for a photo to include today, and up popped the exact photo of an iceberg that I use in my SOAR! workshop (to show that we are far more than we think we are), along with this great quote by Carl... 

Have a blessed day, conscious of how connected we all are.  xxoo

2 comments:

  1. WOW! And during this time of storms and stormy politics when we think we are just one person and can't have an impact - we need to remember that our thoughts of love and peace DO impact the collective consciousness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how things coincide - thanks for putting a smile on my face today!!

    ReplyDelete