Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

All That Matters

How can you be an awakened spirit and have what you call a “bad hair day”?  You cannot.  Only the ego-directed human being gives any importance whatsoever to the outer appearance.  Yes, it is desirable for the physical housing to be healthy, but how one styles the hair, how one adorns the body matters not a whit. 

How one uses Consciousness is all important.  Do your thoughts cause you to grow in love and the experience thereof?  If so, then you are centered in the spirit.  When the thoughts wander to physical appearance and passing things of the ephemeral physical world, recognize ego at work.  Use Consciousness, that gift of the spirit, to bring mind back to all that matters.

3 comments:

  1. I can't disagree with this yet it seems that caring about such things is part of the human experience and should not feel shameful.....seems like its a bad thing to care but hec seems like we were designed to care....why would sanya want to take that away? Seems like its a learning lesson that comes with age that we let go of this. At some point we have to as we do get gray and wrinkly. sometimes sanya says we humans are kinda doing stuff with ego driving us, but again we were designed this way......I don't know I am spirit and ego now and I think aim going to do the best wth that and not strive to be like I will be when I am "dead" got enough on my plate and I just striving to get ok with myself in my human skin. what do others think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are happy with yourself, then that is terrific! Then you are balanced between ego and spirit, which is an excellent way to live. It's when you are unhappy, that you are out of balance between ego and spirit. I am definitely having a bad hair week, and Sanaya called me on it this morning. This was their gentle and always loving way of reminding me what really matters. You are completely accurate that we are here to experience these human ups and downs, otherwise, why be here in physical form at all. I have never felt Sanaya trying to take this away, but to give us these gentle reminders when the ego drags us down. There's no doubt that it makes us feel better when we perceive that we look good. Yes, that's ego. It's also part of being human that we do get gray, wrinkly, and have to deal with bad hair days. When those things that we can't change in this human experience bring us down, however, that's when we get out of balance. We can care too much about the things we can't change. Sanaya always reminds us that there is a part of us that never changes. Until my hair grows a bit, I'm thankful for this reminder!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. I think we should not go to the extreme of feeling that how we appear is all important. We should always do things and pamper ourselves to make us feel good about ourselves. But it is not important to be caught up in always having to wear the "best" clothes or have the "best of everything" . Again, to the EXTREME. Everything in balance. Easier said then done for sure sometimes.

    ReplyDelete