Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Standing Strong

Sudden shocks shake you like an earthquake.  The initial reaction is fright and alarm.  You think your world is going to turn upside down.  Quickly catch yourself before you fall too deeply into ego’s grasp.  Recognize how much of your reaction is programmed.  “Oh, my God!  This is the worst thing that could possibly happen,” you are programmed to cry.  Is it, or is that a belief from the human side of you?

Fast forward to what you would know as the future and what we know as the unfolding of now-moments.  The “future” reveals much growth from these earth-shattering moments.  The “future” looks different because life is about change, but you are still here in this so-called future, stronger than ever, having rebuilt your foundation.

Catch yourself before you crumble when the earthquake hits.  Do not crumble, but stand firmly upon the foundations of spirit and know that this is yet another test.  Are you human or spirit?  Yes, my friend, for now you are both.  Lean heavily on that aspect of yourself which is the awakened spirit when all around you seems to crumble, and be the rock.  Most important of all, know that you do not stand alone.  Your foundation is buttressed by many helpers.  Call on them for support and the rock becomes a strong wall, held together with the mortar of love.

2 comments:

  1. I love it when we are reminded about the many helpers we have that we can't see. It is so easy to forget that day to day.
    On another note, "The Priest and Medium" is amazing. Thanks Suzanne :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like I've been "catching" myself quite a bit lately. So many tests. I always think of myself as strong----but, the human side wants to react with fear. I've had so many experiences with love and support----I feel guilty when I let the fears take over because I feel like I'm letting my angels down. I've never really experienced unconditional love---new concept for me---but, I'm grateful for it :)
    I agree with Papaj. I just finished Through the Darkness and The Priest and the Medium. Loved the dialogue at the end about spiritualism and Catholicism.

    ReplyDelete