Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Sunday, September 30, 2012

On Us

Why are you so low?  Why so down?  Do you think you are alone?  Does a flower grow by itself, or is it surrounded by all that it needs to flourish?  Does a bear’s hair thicken of its own accord in winter, or must the bear will it to do so? 

You are never alone, my child.  You do not have to think to breathe or blink, for you are so very well looked after.  When things appear to go wrong, you do not have the greater vision, the bigger picture.  As part of something far greater than yourself there is always interaction, give and take.  What may appear to be a punishment is nothing of the sort.  Yes, question those things you cannot understand for now.  All will be answered in time, from the realm of no-time, where some day you will look back with great understanding.  You will see the vital role you played and that you never did play solitaire.

Take in a deep breath and know that the next one is on us.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Sanaya. I needed to hear this message this morning. I must learn to trust my role in events--and that no matter what transpires, it's all for the greater good. I cannot possibly know the bigger picture at this time---and I must learn to trust that if I do it with love, then that's enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sanaya, for this reminder. We are never alone. All is in perfect order. Live in the "now," and experience the flow.

    On to feeling the Love and being the Love in our world today...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This can be a tough thing to do, but I will give it my best shot. I have to keep reminding myself that I am not alone...

    ReplyDelete