Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Amid the Sorrow

Sorrow seems to last forever, but it does not.  It is a process.  What is a process, but a series of steps one experiences to reach a goal.  In the case of sorrow, what could possibly be the goal?  Growth, understanding, surrender, greater love … all of these are outcomes of having loved and supposedly lost it, or having experienced some event which lacked love.

You have a positive experience and wish to remain in that state.  When the state changes, sorrow is the result.  To get back to the original state, you go through the process, but lo, the end result is an expanded state in which you are stronger.  You have learned things about yourself.  You have made new connections.  You have survived.  You are still here.  And in this expanded state come new opportunities for love.  They may differ from your past experiences, and there is a reason for this:  the soul has grown.  There was a reason for your sorrow.

Find the purpose in your sorrow.  The process need not last forever.  Only the soul does that.  Only love is real and lasting.  Carry this thought with you as you process the process of growth.

3 comments:

  1. Another perfect and relevant message...thank-you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutely right - I have experienced that in the last few months. If not for an accurate reading from Suzanne and knowledge from a good friend that had been through a similar situation, I could have gone backwards. Now, I have met a person who is broadening my horizons, is a good friend and we are both growing. It has been very freeing!
    Do not be afraid of loving and 'losing' because, even though it can be hard, much growth can occur. I am grateful for these Messages of Love and Hope...BB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your message touches my heart BB. The last few months has also brought me growth through losing a loved one.
      Love and blessings to all followers of "Sanaya Says". I really enjoy reading the comments.
      Robert from Ohio

      Delete