Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Peeking Through

In darkness you live, stumbling about, groping for truth, groping to find your way.  You turn a corner and see a bit of light.  It is refreshing, full of hope.  It feels so very different.  You no longer can settle for darkness, and so you stumble on, but not quite so blindly any longer, until a bit more light reveals itself.  Now you are beginning to change.  You most definitely cannot go back to stumbling. 

Truth is Light.  The light is Love.  Darkness, merely lack of understanding Truth … neither good nor bad, but oh so far from Light that you must move ever-onward toward full brightness, full knowing.

Seek the Light and you shall find it.  Make the choice always for Light and you will be guided by that self-same Light, for it is the light of the Soul calling, and you are That.  You have found the key.  You have found your way Home.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you "Sanaya for another inspiring message". Also thanks for the inspiring photo Suzanne. When I coached basketball I would refer to climbing a ladder through out the season. Never be satisfied with staying on a rung or going back down a rung. Always strive for improvement. This obviously applies with the seasons of our Spiritual
    journey. What a glorious day it will be when we reach the top of the ladder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Robert. I actually believe that the ladder has no top rung. Life is eternal and is about the eternal evolution of the soul (to become more loving). If God is infinite, and we are That, we continue to grow in our expression of Love. So, we just keep climbing the ladder into more of that Light we see in the photo and expressing more and more of our True Self as we do so. Do not be discouraged that we never "get there." Instead, be encouraged that the rung you are on is perfect for you right now, for you have risen above the other rungs, but that it just keeps getting better and better and better as you allow in more Light. It truly is all about the journey and not the destination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love knowing that the rung I am on is perfect for me "right now". Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the reply Suzanne. I have learned so much from my readings through this blog and for this I am most thankful. Being new to this experience I have so much more to learn. In my mind when writing the comment I was thinking of the glorious day as passing from this life to the next.Though I want many more seasons in this lifetime, learning about what awaits ahead after we pass is fascinating. Again I have so much more to learn, but the trip so far has been splendid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robert M, I have also learned much from this blog. I'm a different person than I was a few years back. Still working my way up the rungs and enjoying the journey more than ever. It has been very enlightening! Brad

    ReplyDelete