Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Monday, January 14, 2013

By the Grace of God

Survival … getting through a situation alive.  It is a silly word, for there is no death.  What you mean when you laugh and say, “I survived it,” is that you are still here … a bit wounded, perhaps, but also a bit changed.

Yes, you will survive.  You will survive the trials of life, and they do come aplenty.  You may come out a bit wounded, but look at the cut on your finger.  How does it heal?  Do you do anything or does it heal itself?  You may help the process with a bit of salve and a bandage, but the skin grows over the cut.  The two sides bind together as if by magic. 

It is by the grace of God that wounds are healed, as are you from your troubles.  It is not miraculous.  It is because you are loved.  And if wounds do not heal and the body dies?  What a surprise:  the soul lives on!  And it continues growing and healing … by the grace of God, for all there is is Love.

2 comments:

  1. What a powerful message.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds one of David Rosenberg's translation of Psalm 23:
    "The Lord is my shepherd
    and keeps me from wanting
    what I can't have
    lush green grass is set
    around me and crystal water
    to graze by
    there I revive with my soul
    find the way that love makes
    for his name and though I pass
    through cities of pain, through death's living shadow
    I'm not afraid to touch
    to know what I am
    your shepherd's staff is always there
    to keep me calm
    in my body
    you set a table before me
    in the presence of my enemies
    you give me grace to speak
    to quiet them
    to be full with humanness
    to be warm in my soul's lightness
    to feel contact every day
    in my hand and in my belly
    love coming down to me
    in the air of your name, Lord
    in your house
    in my life."
    [from A Poet's Bible, quoted in Wikipedia]

    ReplyDelete