Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The Purpose of Pain

“Why do I repeat the same mistakes again and again?  It is like banging my head against a wall.”  Again, it comes back to the difference between ego and spirit.  You are both of these at once.  It is merely a matter of which aspect of the self you are allowing to take precedence.

When you hit a wall repeatedly or encounter difficulties, this is a sign that you are out of alignment with your spirit.  The lessons will continue to be attention-getting in a painful way until you recognize this.  Pain serves a purpose.  Were there no pain, you would not learn.  Some people have a greater tolerance for pain, and thus take a while longer to learn.  Others need merely a slight prick of the finger to open the eyes and say, “I remember (that I am spirit)!  I surrender my (ego’s) need to do and have things the way I (as ego) think they should be.  Now please guide me to a healthier, safer way of being.”
 
As you surrender and align with Spirit, your life will flow.  Things will fall into place painlessly.   If you still feel emotional pain as a result of your choices, please examine your thoughts, for this could be ego resisting changes that are in your best interest.  Always, always let the heart be your guide.  It speaks Truth, even if you do not always want to hear it.

1 comment:

  1. YES! More words of wisdom from Sanaya that are in my "save to read again and again" folder. Sometimes we are so busy cursing the pain that we do not listen to our heart. Be quiet - surrender and align with Spirit - always, always let your heart be your guide - it speaks the Truth.

    ReplyDelete