Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Sitting Still

Scurry, scurry, always rushing.  Where do you think time is going?  Time will march on whether you do, and do, and do, or whether you take a moment to breathe.  So many of you say that you cannot quiet your mind.  This is because you cannot quiet your bodies either.  Reduce your to-do list and you will reduce the chatter.  Can you sit for a few minutes each hour and simply be?  We do not mean to do this whilst being entertained.  Simply quiet the body so it gets used to the idea.  It will want to jump up and run and do something.  Now do you see the challenge the mind has?  Begin with the body, and the mind will follow.  Oh yes, and remember to breathe while you are at it.  Blessings be upon you.

Note from Suzanne: Speaking of time ... If it appears that I am posting Sanaya's messages later in the morning, that's because I am in the Pacific time zone for the next three weeks. But what is time, anyway? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment