Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Win-Win

You lay to rest your most beloved.  “How can I go on without them?”  First, understand that they are not resting.  They are more active than you are now that they no longer drag around that cumbersome body.  They visit you often now, for when you think of them they feel it.  It is you who feels sorrow, but do not feel it for the one who has moved on.  Treat yourself lovingly as you adjust to this new chapter in your life.  The giant hole is mainly the physical presence.  Fill this by bringing to mind all the more love you have experienced by having them in your life.  What will you do with that love?  Why, go out and give it to those who need it—those who did not know the love you shared with your loved one.  Translate what appears to be a loss into a gain on a greater scale.  Give that love in memory of the one who still walks with you and you are allowing their love to live on.  You will see them again, and when you do, you can celebrate the loving use you put to the love they brought to this world.  Now that is a win-win situation instead of a loss.

1 comment:

  1. I am so thankful for the inspiration I receive every day from Sanaya. This one certainly has special meaning right now. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete