Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Unflinching

Why do you flinch?  You flinch, for you fear pain or harm.  This is a reaction of the reptilian mind and the ego.  It is a valuable protective measure.  It is not necessary when the flinching is born of fear of emotional harm.  Nothing outside of yourself can harm you emotionally.  The only thing that can do that is your own thoughts and interpretations.  Can you simply relax and accept what is going on outside of yourself as part of the play, the drama you are watching?  If so, then there is no flinching, for it is difficult to flinch when totally relaxed and at peace in the spirit.  That is your permanent role.  When aligned with Spirit, there is no fear and no form to do the flinching.  Ah.  Doesn’t that feel better?

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I believe that is how to refer to the part of the human brain that developed first eons ago. It is the part that controls survival instincts.

      Delete
  2. Good I thought we were part of the reptilian race. Didn't want to go there 😡

    ReplyDelete