Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Monday, November 11, 2013

Always in Your Heart

Note from Suzanne:  Last night I received a call from Anne Gehman to tell me that her dear Wayne (Dr. Wayne Knoll, Ph.D.) passed away yesterday (They are featured in my book, The Priest and the Medium).  At the same time, a dear friend is sitting vigil with her beloved husband who was placed in hospice yesterday.  This morning as I sat to meditate, I wondered what I could take her to help her.  Dear friends are providing food, so what else would help?  I pushed those thoughts aside as I entered the Silence, but it soon became clear that Sanaya had the answer.  I sat in grateful wonder as the words below flowed from Spirit--a gift I will print and take to my friend.  I know that they are universal words, and that they will touch many of you as you heal from the physical loss of a loved one.  May they help to heal your heart as well ...

Always in Your Heart

Sanaya says ...

When a loved one leaves your side you grieve.
"I cannot live without them!" you believe.
Oh, how your brain it does deceive,
For your loved ones truly do not leave.

Life is but a journey of the soul,
Which in essence always will be whole.
When death comes, the bell may toll,
But only for the end of this one role.

Turn your thoughts now to the heart,
That with a death feels torn apart.
It is there that you will find love's piercing dart,
And know that this is how it all did start.

When that love did come to you,
Did your life not seem brand new?
And now that they are gone from view
That very love will see you through.

For though the form may go away
It's the memories that never stray.
And the love you shared from day to day
Now in the dark will light your way.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Sanaya, for the healing poem this morning... We feel the Love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart goes out to Anne. It was through Anne that Spirit led me to be a daily reader of "Sanaya Says".

    My dear friend is also going through a tough time as his wife is suffering from ALS. I will also print this and give it to him as a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Suzanne for letting me know. I mean Anne and Wayne couple years ago and am very fond of them. But who if not Anne knows that live continues. She will probably talk to him every day and keep us posted about his new adventures, but meanwhile we will terribly miss him.
    A lot of Love.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete