Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Note from Suzanne:  Today's poem blows me away.  Ten stanzas with a powerful reminder that flowed in mere minutes.  But it's what happened last night that has me once again in a state of awe.  I felt drawn throughout the day yesterday to pull a favorite book off the shelf--one I hadn't looked at in some time.  I finally had time to pick up the book before going to sleep.  I felt guided to open it at random, knowing I would open to just the right page.  I did so, and then made one of those gasps that always makes Ty say, "What happened this time?"  There on the page in the book I was guided to was a discussion of what Sanaya tells us repeatedly--that there is only One Mind--and the phrase, "We are that One, showing up as creation for the joy of the dance."  These last four words were in italics as they are here, but they jumped out at me without the emphasis.  Why?  Look at yesterday's message from Sanaya--given to me early on the same day.  It is entitled "Still Dancing" and encourages all of us to "dance on" - one of the rare occasions that Sanaya has used the analogy of life as a dance.  After this wonderful confirmation that there truly is only One Mind and we are part of That, I think I will be dancing on air for quite a while.  May your steps be lighter today as well with this reminder of how much we are guided and loved.  xxoo.  Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment