Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Family Matters

Family is so very important. Why? Because you made an agreement before you came here to learn from each other and to help each other to evolve and grow. Some of you are very close in temperament, style, and appearance, whilst others seem as if they belong to a different clan. Do you see the learning opportunities these differences offer you? “To learn what?” you ask. “To learn of pain and strife?” No, to learn to love each other no matter what. You can learn this with all those around you, to be sure—with friends, enemies, and distant strangers—but your family is ever-present, if not physically, then in your very genes. You may try to forget them, but they do not go away. This is because they will always have this very basic lesson to teach you. Thank them, and then get back to work on your lessons.

2 comments:

  1. Family, gave me the ability to love without conditions.
    The insight to forgive,
    them,
    and myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "...to learn to love each other no matter what." Precious words and a valuable lesson for me. I just returned from a family reunion in Tennessee. Thank you, Sanaya, and thank you, Family. I feel the love.

    On to "getting back to work on our lessons"...

    ReplyDelete