Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Friday, July 8, 2011

A Whole New World

Do you want to see your world with wonder? Step outside of the box you have placed yourself in. Boxed in—that is what you are … boxed in by your conditioned thoughts and actions. You are consciousness, constantly creating your reality with your thoughts, but like a mouse on a wheel, round and round you go once you get used to the motion, forgetting or not realizing there is a world of other motions available to you when you step off the wheel and climb out of the cage.

The ego likes its routines. Routines make you feel safe in your little box, but you are not here simply to be confined. You are here to create, to explore, to enjoy the wonder of creation and the wonder of being you. Look at the box you have created, then ask yourself, “In what new ways might I act, might I respond, might I dance today? Instead of going round and round on this treadmill, might I instead move side to side and there discover new joys?”

Step outside the box into the world of pure potential. Dive into the sea of possibilities and explore a whole new world.

2 comments:

  1. "Dive into the sea of possibilities..." Oh yes, there is much we have not learned. Fear? No way. Remembering who we truly are, take the "road less traveled" to encounter our Higher Selves along the journey.

    On to seeing new possibilities today as we send Love to our world...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! I was so reminded of this at my recent National Senior Games Competition(Senior Olympics) by the way, I received two silver and one bronze medal. While I wasn't real pleased with my performance, my ego got in the way but I learned so much. Thanks for being you and helping me so much on this journey!

    ReplyDelete