Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Farmers

Sowing seeds … that is what you are doing each time you share the truths of the Spirit with another. You plant an idea in the consciousness, and from there it sprouts and grows. Not all beings are ready to support such growth. Their belief systems have caused their ground to dry up, but others have fertile soil just right to promote growth.

Do you see how you can spread love throughout your world simply by sharing what you know to be true? Of course you must be cautious and selective. We do not wish to encourage any soul to push their beliefs on another. Use your sixth sense. When you cross paths with another who is suffering, do not unload the bulk of your wisdom at once. These are seeds we are speaking of. Dole them out like pearls. “Do you know,” you might say, “that you can see this situation in another way?” And from there begin a discussion about compassion.

An example, we give you, but you have the best advisor you could ask for inside you at all times. When sowing seeds, speak as the spirit-being, not from the ego, and you will be planting just the right crop.

3 comments:

  1. "...speak as the spirit-being, not from the ego..." Thank you, Sanaya, for this reminder. Let go of ego, and let Love flow.

    On to listening to the guidance within today as we continue to be the love in our world...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be sharing lunch and gaining guidance from a beloved friend today. Sometimes I find myself the seed...but, most often the ground.

    Gratitude for the gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sowing seeds gives me such joy and I am grateful that the "best adviser" inside of me lets me know when it is the right time to sow. I am also thankful to be the "ground" and to keep my ground fertile for new seeds to be planted.

    ReplyDelete