Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Saturday, July 2, 2011

*** No Need to Judge

I found an internet spot, so ... from Sanaya:

God does not dole out favors. God does not sit on a throne. Most importantly, God does not judge nor condemn. God IS. Spirit is the causative force of consciousness, and this Force is infinitely wise and infinitely loving. Were it not so, you would not even exist.

If God does not judge others, then why do you? It is because the lower, human aspect of yourself, which you do call “ego” needs to prove your existence. The ego proves its importance by showing its separation. By judging another, ego says, “Look at me! I am better than that one. I am superior.” But Spirit does not judge. There is no need for Spirit to prove separation or superiority. Do you see how frivolous this would be? It would be as if saying, “I am superior to myself!”

There is naught but Spirit—Infinite Loving Consciousness—and you are an aspect of that. When you, at the level of Consciousness, finally grasp this most basic concept of Life, the need to judge disappears and is replaced with compassion for all. You may sit back and observe differences, but you do so always with compassion instead of judgment. This, beloved friends, is Love in action.

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful message of oneness... We are Spirit, we are Love, and we are connected with All That Is. Let go of ego and feel our oneness to experience compassion.

    May we see others as an extension of ourselves as we send love to our world today and always...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice...

    "Observe the differences in one another but do so with compassion".

    ReplyDelete