Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Awake and Celebrate!

Oh, how you do disdain the physical body! “It is too large … It pains me here, and here, and here … This does not work right … This does not look right ...” Paradoxically, your complaints oft become even worse as you begin to awaken to your true nature as a spirit-being. You place your focus on the spirit body and see the physical body as an instrument. This is true. A most perfect tool it is for expressing Spirit, but do you not see that the body is Spirit as well?

Have you not learned that God is All That Is? Then, is not the body comprised of Source Energy as well? Yes! And so, does it not make sense to revere every cell of your body? To honor every feature? To give thanks for this divine instrument, no matter how it looks or how it may seem to fail you? Do you see now how your human perceptions fail you, instead?

Yes, you are an awakening spirit-being, but until you can look upon the physical body as every bit as holy as the spirit-body and honor both with equal reverence, then you still slumber a bit. This is fine. Do not use your sleepiness as yet another reason to berate your humanity. This life experience is all about the journey of awakening. On this day of awakening, celebrate the body with its perfection and imperfections, for that is life in the physical world. For this you have a physical body, so raise your physical arms to the sky and use your physical voice to celebrate and give thanks.

1 comment:

  1. I felt that this was especially for me (as I'm sure we all do :-).

    I give voice to my gratitude.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete