Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Friday, August 19, 2011

Higher and Higher

You say that you are attempting to contact higher aspects of yourself.  And then the doubt does creep in.  "How can there be anything but this self that I know as 'me'?"  For a lifetime you have placed your focus on "me," and it is this very myopia which has led to the blindness of so many.  Take off your blindfold now and expand your focus.  Shift your consciousness to a reality far more grand than a small blue marble which floats through the cosmos.  Put on new lenses which allow you to see a reality of multiple dimensions in which the greater part of you wanders, explores, and connects with all of Life.
 
Have we not told you that all is One?  If that is so, then the lower self you know as "me" is "one" with a higher self and all selves.  Do you get it yet?  When you connect with your higher self, you are tapping in to the One.  The One is fragmented into you, and your neighbor, and your cat, and a rose.  But this is just one level of All That Is.  Why would not the One be fragmented into spirit guides, angels, and distant galaxies unseen by the human eye at a level beyond which you now place your focus?
 
Place your focus on infinite possibilities.  It is quite a wondrous world you inhabit, but it is only one world.  Take off your blindfold and set yourself free.


1 comment:

  1. All is one. All is one.

    Open my eyes that I may see - that indeed all is one.

    ReplyDelete