Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Simple Pleasures

Simple pleasures bring a smile to your face: the beauty of a flower … a pair of lovers embracing … the playfulness of a puppy … All of these are so-called mundane sights, yet are they not in their own way, highlights in your life?  This is because they highlight what is most important:  beauty, connection, and love.
 
Did you know that you live for these moments?  We do mean this in the most literal sense.  You live to experience beauty and love.  Do not bypass these moments.  Actively seek them out.  Pay attention to the world of love and beauty around you as you go about your day.  Even in the midst of seeming chaos, these simple pleasures will stand out as if highlighted when you make a concerted effort to look for them.  As we said, they are indeed highlighted as the highlights they are.  Pay attention and fill your life with pleasure.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Sanaya, for the reminder of the "highlights in my life." Beauty... connection... love... I felt them all this morning, and I am filled with gratitude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beauty they say is in the eye of the beholder..
    so opening our eyes and drinking in the beauty of what at times seems routine truly enhances our lives. I am filled with gratitude for the simple joys of my day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I will make a concerted effort to seek out the moments of love and beauty in my day. Wouldn't our world be more peaceful and loving if the media focused on love and beauty rather than every negative moment they can find!

    ReplyDelete